Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vacation -Day 1

Um, I realized that I haven't updated anything in the entire month of July. Oops. I figured I better put up some vacation pictures (from JUNE!) before it's August.

We started out by spending one day in Minneapolis (we didn't want to wake up super early to catch our 7 am flight). They have an awesome place, Como Park Zoo, that is completely free (only free-will donations) and very family-friendly. We let Aidan take his first carousel ride (which he LOVED),

looked at lots of animals,
and spent nearly an hour in the toddler water room. Aidan LOVED playing with all the toys in the "stream," plus he could turn a wheel to make it "rain." Needless to say, we left there with one very wet little boy!

They also had 3 beautiful botanical gardens that Mike and I enjoyed touring while the other one stayed with kiddo. It was a great start to vacation!

No comments: