We also had Thanksgiving. Although we have often spent the holiday at my in-law's house, Mike had to work on both Thursday and Friday, and I didn't want to drive 4 hours away only a month from my due date. So, we had a lovely dinner with our friends the Packs, whose back yard looks into ours. I don't have any pictures, but it was a fun day. Mike DID have to be at work for about 3 hours that morning and then again for another hour and a half in the afternoon, but he was able to take time off in the middle to enjoy feasting, games, and pie.
So now we are looking forward to Christmas. Partly due to my lovely nesting instincts (I want as much as possible done before this baby arrives!), but also partly due to a son who is in LOVE with Christmas, we have already put up our tree and some of our decorations. Many of the presents have already been bought, a few have been wrapped (and we are waiting for the rest to arrive so we can wrap them, too!) I'll try a video here, but I have little faith that it will work, so I will probably come back and delete it when it doesn't. *Hey, it actually worked! He had been begging for nearly a month to put up our Christmas tree, so we actually had to get it out on Thanksgiving morning!
Anyway, that's us lately! I hope your holidays have been happy, too!
1 comment:
Oh, so cute!
Post a Comment