Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Man TV

Mike got a new toy.

When we bought our piano, Mike let me basically make the decision (since he doesn't know about pianos), and all he wanted to do was make sure he liked the way it looked. We had to wait a while and save some money, but the deal was that in return, Mike got to choose our new TV (since I don't know about electronics), and this time I was just the nodder. He wants me to say that it's a 50 inch plasma. I guess that's important.

Mike has been in man heaven.

The TV came, and both of my guys enjoyed setting it up. Mike spent another night assembling the TV stand (since the new TV is so heavy that we couldn't put it on our old stand).

He even trained Aidan to call it "The Man TV."



And now? Behold, the man toy in all its glory!

No comments: