Here are some recent pictures of my cutie. I regularly call him nicknames that involve the word fat (Fatty Fat, Little Fat Fat, Chubby Fat, etc.) because I just love his cute fat legs!
I promise, my child is usually in clothes. But really: why bother when he leaves lovely gifts like this?!
And also, he gets quite a few rashes in his fat rolls from sweating, so I figure that going naked can only be good for those, right?
Milestones:
Rolling over - he can, but doesn't often
Sitting - now a champ all by himself
Chewing toes - obviously, yes
Eating solids - total pro
Moving - some pushing and rotating, but no crawling yet (thank goodness!)
Blowing raspberries - one of his new favorite things, especially when he has a mouthful of food!
Seeing, Reaching, Grabbing, Putting in Mouth - um, yes. He'll get a leaf, my necklaces, his food, YOUR food... you name it!
Teeth - none yet, but I think it will be soon
Sure love this little one!
And part of why I don't have many great pics is because I tend to take more video of him, so look for that post soon.
1 comment:
Is this picture of a diaper blow-out in the car-seat? Wow . ..that's some talent right there!
Post a Comment