I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
6 comments:
And look at how happy Aiden is with it all. Hudson still won't come within 10 feet of the man:)
So is it just me, or does it look to anyone else like the little man was trying to nurse off of Santa???
cute cute family pictures!
My goodness -- Ya'll bees a rill cute family!
I like the pictures of your family. Way cute! I'm excited to see you in two days.
I wish I could get Hudson to sit on Santa's lap!
Post a Comment