All right, all right, my child isn't THAT righteous.
Besides mama and dada, which were sort of gradual so we didn't really know when to count them as words, his first real word was "drink."
In the airport he kept reaching for an older lady's water bottle, and he babbled something while I was turned. She said, "Oh, did he ask for a drink?" I said, "Oh, he isn't talking yet." And then Aidan said, "Dink!" And I said, "Well, you just heard his first word!"
But he hasn't said it again since then.
His next official word was "Ball" (pronounced "ba") when we were playing with him and (surprisingly enough) his ball.
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
22 comments:
Sheila? :-)
poop
Cookies!
uh.... crapface? (this is jon, btw)
hi
Jon, that may be a word YOU say around YOUR kid, but we keep the potty language to a minimum around here. At least while the kid is awake.
ball
You're all wrong so far....
Daddy
rump
beer
doohickey
Nope. It was "Heavenly Father."
Ahem... That's actually two words, so the whole contest is nill and void... and we won. :)
Do you have video of it we can watch?
that WOULD come from my SR sister's son...
mama
Yeah, well, Spencer...my child said Jesus as her first word and I KNOW I'm not SR...
All right, all right, my child isn't THAT righteous.
Besides mama and dada, which were sort of gradual so we didn't really know when to count them as words, his first real word was "drink."
In the airport he kept reaching for an older lady's water bottle, and he babbled something while I was turned. She said, "Oh, did he ask for a drink?" I said, "Oh, he isn't talking yet." And then Aidan said, "Dink!" And I said, "Well, you just heard his first word!"
But he hasn't said it again since then.
His next official word was "Ball" (pronounced "ba") when we were playing with him and (surprisingly enough) his ball.
So you lied to us??!
You... LIED to me? And what you - a sheep? (10 points)
Mulan!
Post a Comment