I had a BLAST with my sister in Washington! I got to see my nephews, Josh and Tyler:


I also got to meet my niece, Sarah:

My sister Lisa finally got to meet Aidan:

Aidan had a great time with his cousins. At first, he didn't quite know how to interact with them. They would all wrestle or tickle or play, and he would just quietly watch on the side.

But by the end of the trip, he was jumping right into the middle of things with them! He particularly had a fun time with Sarah. Although she is 9 months older than he is, they are almost exactly the same size. They took baths together,

shared a room (Aidan didn't sleep in her crib, I just put him there for the picture),

and even shared clothes! (Sarah is wearing Aidan's jacket here.)
Mike and I both noticed how much more Aidan was talking after the trip - he learned from his cousins! Speaking of talking, I loved staying up late talking with Lisa and her husband Eric,

although it left us all VERY tired each day!

It was an amazing trip - thanks again for letting us visit, Lisa! :)
7 comments:
:) That pic with you and Aidan sleeping turned out really cute.
haha. Yo son's a biggun. Looks like you took more picture on the trip than Lisa did, huh?
In that picture of you guys in front of the minivan, it looks like you aren't wearing your wedding ring. Do you not fit it?
I have to wear it on my middle finger now - it slides off my ring finger.
Darling photos, especially the last one. Who held the camera for that one?
an airport worker
oops, I was thinking of the wrong picture. An airport worker took the one of me, Lisa, and Aidan. Lisa took the one of us sleeping.
Post a Comment