Then this year, they closed the community plots. If we wanted to do a garden, it would have to be here in our own backyard. I decided to give it a shot.
First, we had to get permission from our landlord. Then, we had to pull up some grass, borrow a tiller, make a fence, and do our planting.
And the result? Ta-da!
With hopefully some produce pictures in the fall!
4 comments:
You know, I realized that your backyard picture doesn't look familiar to me although I've been to your house. It's because it was snow covered when I was there, so I didn't adventure to see the backyard!
That's quite a plot! It looks nice for having been done by amateurs (I mean that in a good way, not as a slam).
Looks great. One question, where is the gate...can you get in? I'm just teasing.
We actually have to pull out one of the corner stakes and peel back the fencing to get in! It's not a perfect system, but it was the best we could come up with! :)
Post a Comment