Sunday, June 13, 2010

One Year Old!

Okay, so I'm way late with this post, but my little boy turned one! We waited until the weekend after to celebrate so his grandparents could be there, too. He was fascinated by the candle on his cake (it cracked in the hour after I decorated it and before I snapped a picture - pooh)


and had NO problem digging into his little smash cupcake! :)




He didn't quite understand the idea of unwrapping until we helped him, but he LOVED his toys!


(He literally would not let go of that mower for the next hour!)


And, of course, he enjoyed playing with Grandma and Grandpa all weekend long.




We love you, Aidan! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You mentioned his smash cupcake? Was it something different than the cracked cake you have in the picture? Because if so, we didn't see a picture of Aidan's cake - only his mess.

Michelle said...

Yeah, it was different. I didn't get a picture of the cupcake. But it's okay because he didn't smash it, really. He just shoved it all in his mouth!

LaRae said...

What a precious baby. I have the cutest grandchildren!