Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

So I'm a little behind. Oops. These are the brownie treats I made. They're supposed to be miniature grills, in case you can't tell.




And here are the videos of Mike with Aidan.

I just delight in watching them play together. I know it's corny and cliche, but I truly have fallen even more in love with my husband by watching him be such a good dad to our son. Thanks for all you do for us, honey. I wouldn't want to be on this crazy journey called parenthood with anyone else! I love you!

2 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Nope. Not corny.

And just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make those cupcakes?

Michelle said...

Actually, not very long! They're just brownies, and since they're smaller they baked a little faster than regular brownies. Then I just bought a store tube of icing. All I had to do was sprinkle the "flames," pipe in some grill lines, shape and put on candies for the foods, and pipe on a few more grill lines. Although I wasn't quite fast enough... Mike ate about 4 before I could decorate them! :)