Here's what we're up to lately:
Aidan loves to:
Roll his lips to make the "Bbbbbbbbbbbb" sound
Roll his lips to make the "Bbbbbbbbbbbb" sound
Climb on chairs, tables, toilets, etc.
Say no, then run away and look back to smile at us (this particularly happens when we are trying to put shoes on him)
He also has four molars now and seems to possibly be cutting more.
Michelle:
Joined a gym
Got the house just organized enough to run smoothly, which means that now I'm so busy with regular life (cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping, being a mom, etc.) that I can't find the time to unpack those last few boxes of things we rarely ever use. At least I got rid of most of the boxes!
Got a new kitchen table!!
Got a new kitchen table!!
Is also much enjoying her dishwasher (since we haven't ever had one before in our marriage - except for me!).
And Mike:
Got 2 new man toys - a lawn mower and a weed wacker. He does a great job making our lawn look awesome!
Has been trying to fix my muffler... unfortunately, we've had issues with ordering parts that claim to fit but then don't. But it's temporarily patched until we can find the right part.
Made the most awesome tunnels and forts with Aidan! I was very sad to see them go.
We are loving life in Minnesota! Please keep in touch, everyone - we miss our friends from Iowa and elsewhere!
Oh, and here's the homeowner pictures that I didn't have for the last post:

9 comments:
So, uh...size of what matters to whom?
Yea, box in the back in the last picture is a little distracting! :-)
Your house looks great - love the kitchen table!
Aiden looks like he is getting bigger!
Thanks for the update!
Yeah, so I noticed the inappropriate pizza ad AFTER I already uploaded the picture - sorry, everyone!
I'm commenting: Bummer about the piano being un-tune-able. Just gives you a good reason to save up for a good one now!
Yeah, I noticed that too, Mike.
Did you know the piano was untuneable when you got it from your friends? Or was it cracked in the move?
I knew about the crack before we got the piano from them (no, it was not sustained during the move), and I knew the piano was out of tune, but I didn't know that the crack would mean that a tuner couldn't tune the piano. Oh, well.
Yay, I'm so glad you are loving your house! At least you remember how to play the piano and the sound isn't your fault;) If you ever want a new one they seem to be extremely cheap on craig'slist due to a decline in pianists.
You still look rill nice, Shells. Keep up your hard work! :)
Post a Comment