We took a trip to the local orchard. Aidan enjoyed picking our pumpkin, petting kittens and rabbits, and walking through a corn maze.
Since the second week in October is fire safety week, our local fire department put on an open house. They gave the kids hats, color-changing pencils, cookies, and coloring books. They also demonstrated how fire fighters get into their suits and let the kids climb up into the trucks. As you can see, Aidan loved it! And we still have the hat for dress up.
5 comments:
I'm glad to see your son doesn't have socks with those sandals!! Thanks for the pictures.
What an adorable little boy! Hug him for me!
He is such a cutie!!!
That picture of him with his little lawn mower makes me giggle. That is just too dang cute.
I also really like that lawn mower one! Thanks for posting pictures. Your kid got rill big and Mike-looking! And yes, Mike is big, but I meant Aidan is Mike-looking because of his face...
Post a Comment