Would you take this:
in exchange for $100? I did!
We were in Macy's, and they had a very large frame leaning against the wall, not secured to anything. I was watching Aidan while Mike looked around, and Aidan went to explore the frame. It looked like it was in the wall, so I didn't think anything of it when he went to look at the picture inside it, but then it crashed down. It was very loud and very embarrassing. Luckily, I caught the brunt of the weight with my leg (it was VERY heavy!), and Aidan only got a small red mark on his cheek. But of course we had to fill out an accident report form. Lo and behold, a few days later I got a call from Macy's corporate headquarters. They apologized that we got hurt and sent me a $100 gift card! Wow - that's some great customer service!
1 comment:
OUCH! That looks rill rill bad and painful. Glad you got some money out of it!
Post a Comment