Yesterday, Aidan woke up with vomit all over his crib. Sad day, so we took it easy all day, did lots of snuggling and reading stories, had some chicken soup and crackers for lunch, etc.He seemed to be feeling better, plus we hadn't gone to the store for 2 weeks (and it was getting desperate - we were down to the last 5 diapers in the house), so I loaded him up and we went to Sam's Club.
I know, you're already guessing how this story ends.
And you're right.
We got everything loaded in our cart. We passed by a sample stand on the way out, but Aidan didn't want any brownie. I figured that made sense since he had been a little sick. We got to the checkout line. And then? He threw up. ALL. OVER.
It got on the groceries. It got on the floor. And it got all over his clothes. I mean, every layer was soaked. The store people of course have their powder to clean up what was on the floor, but they can't use that on Aidan! I ended up just having to strip him down and put his barfy jacket, pants, socks, and shoes in a spare box. He went home in his diaper.
The best part? As soon as he was done barfing, THEN he wanted the brownie! (No, he didn't get it.)
6 comments:
not fun!
:( Poor little guy.
And poor mama, too!
Same thing happened with Katelynn, Ours was in sizzler and it got all over daddy, Me!!!
poor little one. I miss that boy! I've been there. Remember when Brighton peed in my purse in Walmart?
Gross, but those are the moments that you can tell at like his seminary graduation . ..he can't get too embarrassed because he won't even remember it!
Better in the store than in the car. Hudson has only puked 1 time in his whole life and it was while I was driving down the freeway, sitting in front of him! Thank goodness for leather!!
I hope he feels better!...poor little man! and I agree with Lisa...poor momma!!
Post a Comment