Friday, June 10, 2011

I Looked Out the Window...


And what did I see?

That's right! For a split second, I thought it was snow, but it was really all the gorgeous-smelling blossoms from our tree! Mmmmm.... I love spring!

And, I have been chastised. Mike got after me because it's been a LONG time since I updated my blog. And Sheila mentioned that she hasn't seen a picture of Aidan since Christmas, which is shockingly sad, but true. So, here are a bunch of random pictures that defy categorization. (Don't worry, lots of categorized posts to come, too! I'm trying to clean off my camera so I have memory for pictures on our upcoming vacation!)

Aidan loves to wear jewelry! The first shot shows him showing off the stuff he borrowed from one of my piano student's mom. (There's even a watch on his ankle!) The next picture is him showing off his Silly Bandz.

Aidan loves to climb, and is quite proficient at it. He also enjoys helping me cook.


Dad and Aidan had a picnic during General Conference. This was a great way to keep Aidan entertained while still allowing us to hear the prophets!

Elmo is one of Aidan's favorite toys. Except for possibly the dog he got for his birthday.
This is such an old picture, but I've been meaning to post if for Uncle Spencer forever. With all 3 ducks, he could fit right in your bathroom!

This was my breakfast toast one morning... after Aidan doctored it for me. Yes, that is salt and pepper. Yuck!

And finally, how could you not love this face?!

2 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Love that face!!

Sheila said...

Thanks for the update and pictures!! :-) Aidan is growing up so fast and still as cute as can be!! Where you guys headed for vacation? Have fun!!