This first video shows Aidan going after his Easter Pez. No time for nice talk, Mom - I want that candy! (Sorry again that 2 of the videos are sideways - I welcome any help on how to rotate videos!)
And these next two are just hilarious, especially considering that I filmed them back to back. For our 5th anniversary, I made a candy bar letter for Mike. (You can see it on the counter in the 2nd video.) Well, poor Aidan saw all that candy out during the day and was just begging. You can hear him asking us to "oat-nuh" (open) the "boo canny" (blue candy - the Almond Joy) and get it "out, out!"
So he finally gets a bite, and you'd think he'd be satisfied, right? Oh, no! He immediately turned around and started asking for the yellow candy!
Well, at least he comes by that sweet tooth honestly, right folks?!
3 comments:
Adeline made me play all the videos for her. She said, "Cuz I love these Aiden movies."
The little cough before he put the candy in his mouth sure was cute. I'm excited to see you guys!
Aiden! What a doll! I miss him so. (and his parents as well)
Post a Comment