I've been meaning to post more pictures, but life tends to catch up with me! Here's some more shots of my little boy.
This is my favorite one, and the most recent. I LOVE his grin!
This shows how his little thighs are filling out. They're getting so pinchable!
Mom, this one's for you. Isn't is so cute to see him peeking out in the little hat?!
He's getting so big! He smiles now (a LOT!), and he will coo at you in conversations now. We had to bump him up to 3-6 month clothes around 6 weeks old, and now at 10 1/2 weeks old, I'm already thinking that the 6-9 month clothes won't be too far away!
At his 2 month appointment, the stats were:
12 pounds 14 ounces
23 3/4 inches
(I have to write it down here because it interests me... sorry if it's boring for you!)
Here we have brother bonding time:
And this one is new on the sidebar, but in 3 years it won't be there, so here's an updated family shot. We took this on Ethan's blessing day.
We sure love our boys!
3 comments:
I love the family picture! You guys look great! I miss ya!
Yay pictures! Cute kiddos. Can't wait to meet him in April.
So adorable! I love the family picture! And the BYU hat!
Post a Comment