Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Conversation with Aidan

We are working on potty training with Aidan. He is a champ at #1. Number 2? Well, not so much. Hence, our conversation the other morning:

Me: "Aidan, are you poopy in your pants, or did you just do a toot?"
Aidan: "Nothing."
Me: "Well, it stinks in here, so I know you did something."
Aidan: "It was Daddy."
Me: "So he tooted at work and we can smell it all the way here at home?"
Aidan: "Yes. He pooped his pants."

HA!

6 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Smart kid. Put the blame on someone else!

Ann Michelle said...

Too funny!!! Got to love the genius talking!!!!

LaRae said...

Hilarious! Has Aidan heard you blame smells on Mike when he is home (from toots) or was he just smart enough to blame it on someone else? Also, I'm sure you checked -- had he just tooted, or was it poopy pants?

Jennifer said...

:)

Audrey Seymour said...

Hilarious!

Spencer said...

I'm pretty sure we could smell Mike's fart all the way over here, too, so the kid was probably telling the truth.