Monday, January 16, 2012

More Ethan

Grandma came to visit! Here she is loving on both of my boys. :)


LOVE this little face!!!


Seeing slightly more awake time now:

I know Lisa loves baby chunk, but I actually think the chicken leg stage is quite adorable! I had to capture it since it's something I forget so quickly.

He's howling, but isn't this onesie just perfect for a baby Steele?

Ethan has a blocked tear duct on his left eye (the right side as you are looking at his face). It means he will have a lot of mucous and extra tears until it (hopefully) opens on its own sometime before he turns 1. You can see the little lower eyelid starting to swell in this picture. :(
(And the baby acne - thanks, Mom! (inside joke))

Mike snapped this stealth picture. But it captures some very real moments in our household!

I love that he still curls into fetal position - I will miss that when it goes away.


I can see why second babies don't get as many pictures as first babies - you're just too busy to pull out the camera! But this time around I realize just how quickly each little thing disappears, so I'm really trying to notice and love those moments of the fencer pose, or the frog legs, the little tiny wrists, even the baby acne! I am in awe that the Lord let me help in the creation of this new miracle!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Shells! Thanks for posting pictures! Your two boys are so adorable!

LaRae said...

I so enjoyed being able to hold a newborn. They just don't stay that small for very long!