Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Minneapolis Trip

While I was in Utah at my sister's wedding, Mike decided to do a mini vacation with Aidan.  They went to Minneapolis for two days.  They visited the Mall of America, complete with a trip to the aquarium there, a few rides on the roller coasters there, and a visit to the Lego store. 

Isn't this the most gorgeous photo?  It's completely un-edited... I think Mike should get some kind of prize for it!

I love the backpack!  Aidan hauled around his own spare pants and underwear, just in case... (didn't need them, thankfully!)

Not only are his arms adorable...

But this face is priceless!

Mike said Aidan just wanted to build here forever.

They stayed at a hotel overnight, then went to the Children's Museum the next day.  (I didn't find any pictures from that.)  I'm glad they got to have fun together, even though I wished I could have come, too!

No comments: