Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Quick Trip to Utah

I was so excited to have the chance to visit Utah in April for my sister Rebecca's wedding.  I took Ethan with me (since he is free to fly and still needs me for nursing), but Aidan stayed with Mike.  Since I didn't want Mike to have to take too many days off work, it was a super fast trip, but I loved every minute of it. 

I loved getting pedicures with my sisters.

The temple ceremony was absolutely beautiful.


Jacob CREAMED Rebecca at the reception.

And of course, I had to get a picture with the blushing bride. 

Yes, Spencer, we all see your photobomb in the background.  Thanks for that.
Another great part of the trip was getting to meet new members of the family.  I had never met Jacob before the wedding, but he seems like a great guy.  Of course, no one but my mom had met Ethan, so they all got to see him.


I got to meet my new nephew Mason, who was born only weeks before the wedding.


I got to meet another new nephew, Jared, who was born about a month before the wedding.
After the wedding festivities were over, I had half a day before I needed to go back home.  Did we relax?  Of course not!  Instead, we threw a baby shower for Spencer, Whitney, and Mason!

Whitney with Natalie (Mason's birth mother), and of course little Mason, too.

This shows the three newest grandkids in the coordinating blankets, all made with love by Grandma. 
L to R is Mason, Jared, and Ethan.
There is another coordinating blanket just awaiting my nephew that should be coming any day now!
What a wonderful trip!  Congratulations again, Rebecca and Jacob!

No comments: