So Ethan is very mobile - he rolls everywhere, can get from laying down to sitting up and then back down again, has stood alone several times, is starting to pull himself up on furniture, etc.
But for some reason, he can't quite figure out crawling yet... and I think the poor guy is getting frustrated about it!
My very favorite part is around :20, where he does the downward dog thing. And I just love all the babble - can't you just HEAR him saying, "Dad, I'm trying to get this and it just isn't working!!"?
Hold your horses, people - once he figures this out, we're in for a wild ride! :)
4 comments:
Very cute. Your little one is getting big(ger)!
So fun and cute! Love the babble! And the bafflement (a word?) about how to crawl.
Oh that made me sad for little Ethan. Keep it up buddy! You'll get it!
I just watched this little video again. What a cute baby! You should post more pictures . ..we don't get to see your boys very often!
Post a Comment