Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bitten By the Blogging Bug

Okay, okay, okay.
I give in.

I think everyone that I know has a blog, and I really enjoy reading what's new on their site. In fact, about a week ago I started a list of things that I would blog about if I ever decided to blog. So, I finally decided to just do it! Because of my list, I might have quite a few posts here at the beginning. Sadly, I expect my verbosity to decrease as my school work increases, but that's not for another month. In the meantime, enjoy the blog!

2 comments:

Audrey Seymour said...

I SOOOOO enjoy it! Thank you so much for giving up!

Jennifer said...

So the blogging bug really has hit!! Like I wrote in Emily's blog, it seems the blogging members of this family keep multiplying rapidly - are we (wait, I mean you guys) rabbits? Not that I'm saying I don't enjoy reading them...