Mike has been in Texas all this week on a business trip. It's a little lonely rattling around the house by myself, so I decided to focus on the things that are nice about being home alone!
1. No need to worry about cooking dinner - a bowl of cold cereal is just fine!
2. Dishes acculmulate a lot slower! (See #1)
3. I can leave all of my junk all over the table since I can eat a bowl of cereal at the counter if need be. (See #1)
4. More time to make cards!!! (Plus, I'm a lot more motivated to make cards when all of my stuff is already out. See #3)
5. I don't mind going to work at Sylvan in the evenings. Hey, something to do.
6. I don't have to tuck in the sheets in the morning! (I tuck them in. Mike pulls them out. Sigh. The constant battle.)
7. The house stays cleaner. (I vacuumed on Monday. I can still see the vacuum lines in the carpet on Mike's side of the bed!)
That being said, I wouldn't want my cute hubby to think I don't like having him here. So, here's a list of the things that I'm looking forward to when he gets back.
1. He smells good. (Yeah, cheesy. Sorry.)
2. Sometimes he does the dishes!
3. Mike has the magical ability to make the house cool off. I mean this literally! I can open all of the windows and doors just like he does, but somehow, I can't seem to get it right. But when he does it, the house stays cool!
4. Hiding The Outlaw again. (He has it right now. If you don't know what this means, don't worry - it's dumb.)
5. Having someone to play with again!
I miss you, honey! Come back soon!
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
2 comments:
OH so cute! I can relate. scott's been gone for 2 months now. At first it's hard but then you have so much time to do a billion things and manage your life the way you want it! And yet you can't have a marriage with the option of two apartments, one for you, one for him. Too bad!
If you think you rattle around in your apartment, think how I rattle around in my huge house. I hope Mike is enjoying his time in Dallas and I hope you are getting lots of cute cards made!
Post a Comment