Nope. That's just a regular skirt with an elastic waist. Still no luck on the long maternity skirts - I might have to try and make one myself or something! At least it's getting warmer (finally!) so I can maybe start to wear my knee-length ones without freezing at least. :)
I'm glad you have taken pictures to document the growth -- too often pregnant women don't even like to have their picture taken at all when they are pregnant, then they wish later that they had an idea of what they looked like.
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
8 comments:
Woah. Stezon's grown since the last pic. You are a cute preggo lady. :)
And does this picture mean you found a good long maternity skirt?
Nope. That's just a regular skirt with an elastic waist. Still no luck on the long maternity skirts - I might have to try and make one myself or something! At least it's getting warmer (finally!) so I can maybe start to wear my knee-length ones without freezing at least. :)
Oh, li'l Stetzon my boy . .. he's gettin' rill big now ain't he?
Large and in charge!
now there's no mistake: You're pregnant!
looking good!
I'm glad you have taken pictures to document the growth -- too often pregnant women don't even like to have their picture taken at all when they are pregnant, then they wish later that they had an idea of what they looked like.
Post a Comment