Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baybee Clothes!

Mike and I went to the store the other night, and Penney's was having a good sale. So... we got some cute baby clothes! Aren't they adorable?!
This is a set of 5 onesies with little jungle print-themed stuff all over them.


Little sports-themed stuff. I know, Michelle bought sports stuff?! What if her child actually ends up liking sports?! But look at the little feet! How could I resist?! (Besides, this kid is Mike's too, and he's actually pretty good at the whole athletic thing, so maybe this kid has a chance!)

This has little dinosaurs all over it. You can't see, but the words say "Best Baby Ever."

Here's a close-up of the words on this one: fun, huh?!
(And I know, all he will do is spit up all over them. And his diaper will leak on them. And he will outgrow them in 2 months. I know. But they're cute, and I had fun! Plus I got them in a few different sizes, so they won't all be useless at the same time.)
So which one is your favorite?

6 comments:

LaRae said...

Kind of ironic for me to pick the jungle ones, but I think the little lion, tiger and hippo are really cute. Besides, it is ironic that of all the baby clothes, those are the only ones that aren't blue, and blue is my favorite color. They are all cute!

Heidi said...

I like the second and third pictured ones. Cute choices! Stetzon will be gettin' all the babes.

Haha... get it? Babes? :)

Heidi said...

Oh, and p.s. I like how you spelled the title of the post. Haha.

Lisa Merkley said...

You're not getting excited or anything, are you? :)

Jennifer said...

jungle prints

jessica said...

Baby clothes shopping is just too fun! What great finds!