Friday, November 13, 2009

My Baybee Will Put His Mouth on Anything

Exhibit A:


Yes, he is licking the bathroom tile.

Exhibit B:

The toilet paper roll after Aidan was finished with it.

Exhibit C:



(Sorry it's sideways - does anyone know how to rotate videos?) Good thing Mike was done reading that magazine!

And Exhibit D (my personal favorite):

Hmmm... well, solid foods should be NO PROBLEM since he likes to put so many things in his mouth!

6 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

So, um, the first thing I noticed about your videos is that your house is SO QUIET!

Second thing I noticed (and sorry it wasn't the first) is that he's CUTE!

no said...

You have to rotate the camera to right-side up. Then the picture will be right-side up. That's how that works.

Michelle said...

Sorry, Lisa. In the next video I post, I'll make sure to have Mike screaming in the background so it's not so quiet. :)

And Mike, I meant how to rotate it AFTER you've taken the video, silly!

Spencer said...

Um, the first thing I noticed was that instead of taking your child's tongue away from the bathroom tile, you took the time first to take a picture of it.

Michelle said...

Hey, I had just mopped it. He wasn't going to die.

jessica said...

It's amazing how this stage makes people keeps their houses super clean.