I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
7 comments:
Was that Spencer's?!?!
It was from the box of grandkid-worthy clothes. So maybe Spencer wore it, but I can't have known that so I deserve the 10 points! :)
Fine, you both get 10 points. I vividly remember "Buddy" (SJ's nickname as a kid) wearing this hat!
my brother wore a hat just like that, too. do i get 10 points? ;-)
Sure, Robin! How old is your brother now?
I DID know that that was mine...but I obviously didn't see this in time to post first.
i know it went through 2 of my brothers. they are now 18 & 12.
Post a Comment