Saturday, August 7, 2010

Which One?

My old swim suit died. Since suits are now on clearance, I am trying to buy one. And buying one is hard enough as it is without trying to find a modest one, let alone in a cute pattern! So I bought 3 and will return 2 of them, but I need your help. Which suit do you like best? (The third suit is just plain navy blue.) Leave comments PLEASE, and be sure to vote on the sidebar, too!




5 comments:

Emily said...

I like the polka dot, because the black down beneath it can help with slimming... not that you need it!

Crazy Blessed said...

The floral one, looks a bit "old lady-ish." I like Polka dots or the plain navy! ~Emily J

Unknown said...

I like them both the same. It's hard to say without seeing them on you. ;-) I think you should wear what you feel most comfortable in.

Jennifer said...

Polka dot one

Lisa said...

I like to flower one. If you want modest go to ohana swim wear on the internet. It is an lds group out of Idaho, I believe. I love mine.