The other day was really tough. Aidan was tired but refused to nap. Instead, I learned first-hand why you should NOT let your son "look at" books in his crib when he is "trying to fall asleep."
And if I simply title this one "My Day," will every mother of a toddler understand???
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
4 comments:
Aw, shucks! And that kid sure likes to be naked, eh? :)
If that were my kid, it would have been a library book. So was it a library book?
No, he's not naked much any more. That just happened to be in the morning after I got the jammies off and before we got the clothes on.
Lisa, luckily it was NOT a library book! Unfortunately, it WAS one of his favorites. Oh, well!
Sad, but true. I have lost many a board books from cranky no nap days. Thank goodness for clear packing tape, right?
Post a Comment