So what's going on here?
Mike is in Las Vegas for a week-long conference. Day one was mighty rough, but now that Aidan and I have found our Mike-less routine, we're doing much better. Except that Aidan is in bed sobbing right now. But otherwise we're great!
I'm still LOVING my calling as Primary chorister. In fact, I am going to make some beanbags tonight to use in Sunday's singing time.
Piano lessons are so fun! Not only is it exciting for me to be teaching them, but Aidan loves my students, too. He often will ask about them, and on lesson days he starts looking out the window, watching for them to arrive.
Trying hard to stay healthy with help from my sister Emily! (We're tracking together.) Mike, Aidan, and I passed around a pretty nasty cold last week, from which we are now finally recovering, so gym time is getting back to normal.
Finally getting around to maybe thinking about decorating our house. It's only been six months - that's not very long, right?!
We're getting temps in the 30-50 degree range! That means that the snow is melting! We can actually see patches of bare grass! I LOVE SPRING!!! :)
That's life here in Rochester! What's going on in your town?
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
2 comments:
Temperatures have been in the upper 60's to low 90's this month so far. We got a hint of rain tonight, with some wonderful thunder and lightening, first we have had in a long time. The blowing dust has been awful this spring.
I am still loving my calling as Primary president, especially spending time with the children. Wish you were here to be *our* chorister!
I have been thinking a lot about you and your family recently. Missing you bunches.
sound like life is good! I still miss you, though . ..so life can't be THAT good without me.
Right?
Post a Comment