Sunday, March 27, 2011

Painting


Inspired by my friend Jessica (we taught together, she is now a mom also, and she posts all the fun projects she does with her kids, which is great fun for me to read about), I thought I'd share a fun painting project that Aidan and I did this week.


Put down some scrap paper (we used a junk mail catalog, which was perfect).


Lay a paper towel on the paper.


Using markers, color and draw fun designs on the paper towel.


Dip a paintbrush in water and paint over the designs. Watch the markers bleed!


Aidan was fascinated by it, and the best part was that it was virtually no mess! (Just a little marker smudges on the hands!)

2 comments:

jessica said...

So fun, do you remember the coffee filter turkeys? I love those spray projects!!!

Crazy Blessed said...

What a cute project. I haven't swung by your blog in a while, it makes my heart ache! I hope you guys are all well. We miss you lots, especially the young women who still constantly compare me to you. (you always come out on top)