Sorry about the long absence. Someone pointed out that I only blog about Aidan, which is true. (In my defense, I do spend all day every day with the little guy!) So it took me a while to come up with other things to tell everyone about.
But, here's something awesome!
As a stay-at-home mom in a new town, obviously my social contacts basically all come through the Church. So you would figure that all of my students would be LDS, right? Ironically enough, not a single one of my students is. Also, they come from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds.
I have 2 Australian kids, 2 kids from Costa Rica, one student from England, 2 students from Nigeria, and a former student from Korea (he moved back already). Pretty unusual, isn't it?Anyway, all of us have certainly enjoyed the new piano. Mike has even taken a few lessons!
He's certainly showing great progress, isn't he? :)
7 comments:
So what kind did you get? I'm hoping to get a new one this summer. Is it digital?
Love it! I feel like I'm reading about my life...the same thing. Most of my children are from India and Germany, only a hand-full of Americans:)
Yes, Robin, it's a digital. We got the Kawai mid-level one, and I have loved it!
It sounds great! It looks like Mike has a good teacher, too. =)
Okay, really? He fooled all of you???
Cheater Head! To loosely quote the movie we're currently watching, "He is an ox. AND a moron!" It's totally one of those church pianos where you just push the kids in rhythm. :) But good job fooling all those others!
Good job, Emily! You were the first to figure it out!
Post a Comment