I saw a friend mention this on Facebook, and I was shocked enough to go look it up.
It's the Breastfeeding Baby Doll.
Yeah, go ahead and follow the link. I promise, it's not pornography.
Although I DID find it highly disturbing.
So what's your take? Is it educational or just plain freaky?
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
7 comments:
Oh, my. And now I saw this. http://www.mamamordolls.com/index2.php#/gallery1/2/
Um, the things people make!
Disturbing. All I gotta say.
Oh siiiiick! Never mind, that's not all I had to say. I looked up that second link. GROSS!
all of the above. but my favorite was the background music on the last one "sleep little black boy." There's a plus for knowing spanish, i guess . . .
I'm okay with a kid pretending to breastfeed. Especially because when they have younger siblings and they see their mom do it, they will naturally follow.
The part I don't appreciate is that they have to strap on the boob apparatus. There are plenty of other ways to teach your child that "Breast is best" without using that. And besides, they will have plenty of time to learn the correct way when they are older.
Lisa, that is EXACTLY how I felt. No problem at all with kiddos imitating a nursing mom, but they don't need to spend over $100, strap on a harness, and have a baby doll that suckles in order to do so!
Whaaaaat?! Sooooo unnecessary!! I'm pretty sure you don't need your mind made up about breastfeeding by the time your 7 and I don't think that would help anyway.
Post a Comment