I announced this on Facebook already, but some of you might not follow me there. So, if you have missed the announcement, we are expecting baby BOY #2 on December 20th!
This is a shot of Thor (as Mike thinks we should name him - NO WAY!) in profile. Aidan loves to show people the baby's nose. Everything from the ultrasound looked healthy and wonderful, so we are just patiently waiting until Christmas time to meet our new little guy!
8 comments:
Congratulations!
He looks just like a Thor!!
Congratulations!!!
I think he looks beautiful! Congratulations! All our love to you and your family.
Congratulations!! :)
Thor is no worse than Lard, as long as you don't name him that once he is actually here.
Remember before Aidan was born and we wanted you to name him Stetzon? I think Thor is a way cooler name!
What is with these boys?! Will wanted Thor as well. Congrats, Michelle!
Post a Comment