Monday, August 8, 2011

Bedtime Adventures

Last night, I went in to check on Aidan before going to bed myself. We always have him clean his room before bedtime, so I was surprised to see something on the floor around his crib. It was too dark to tell what it was, so I leaned closer to see. It was some kind of white fluff, which really confused me... until I remembered the small hole in the back of his stuffed dog's back. I pulled out the poor dog, who was limp and lifeless. I barely made it out of the room before I died laughing! Mike snuck in and got this great shot.


Luckily, the dog's surgery today went well, and he is healing nicely. Cards and flowers can be sent to Puppy care of us. :)

5 comments:

Sheila said...

That is too funny!!!

Lisa Merkley said...

:0) We like Aidan!

I remember doing surgery on Josh's Piglet once because he rubbed the spot on his bum so much that he wore through the fabric. Piglet started pooping clear filler beads.

Rebecca said...

Haha. Nice comment Lisa. I think clear filler beads make funner poop than white fluff.

Heidi said...

Your child sure likes to mutilate/pretend-cut things, huh? :) How cute.

LaRae said...

That is hilarious! lol Glad you got a picture of it!