Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life Lately

So here's what we've been up to lately:

I have continued to teach piano lessons through the summer. Scheduling has been tougher, but it's still been a lot of fun. Aidan enjoys playing, too.


My current calling is Primary chorister (which is SO MUCH FUN!!!), so we have been preparing for our Primary sacrament meeting program, which will be at the end of September. My Primary kids (all 60 of them!) are wonderful! I'm stressing about the program just a little, but I'm sure that the kids will do a great job.

Aidan and I have been trying to squeeze in as many summer activities as possible while the weather is still nice. That means we have done a lot of swimming, park days, library special events, outdoor concerts, and meeting Mike for lunch at Thursdays on First. This picture is from one of the library events.


We have just loved having some new ward members share a backyard fence with us. They have a 5-year-old and 3-year-old boy, so all 3 boys have loved fence-hopping to play together. Favorites include baseball and digging in the dirt for worms.



And in between all of this, we are trying to get ready for the new baby! I'm getting bigger (this shot's for you, Heidi),


and we're trying to get any needed stuff ready. We borrowed a bouncer with Aidan that was just WONDERFUL, so when we saw the same one for sale on Craigslist, we had to buy it. I brought it inside but hadn't put it away yet, and the next morning I snuck upstairs to find this:


Oh, I love being a mommy to BOTH of my sweet little boys! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I know, the videos aren't working. I haven't changed anything about how I upload them, and they work fine on my computer, but I can't get them to work on blogger despite repeated attempts. Any help would be much appreciated! (Eric???)

Lisa Merkley said...

Cute baby bump shells!

Unknown said...

We're stressing over our program, too! One thing I have learned in my 6 years in Primary is that miracles happen during the Primary Program. You will be amazed!

Heidi said...

Oh I love it! Thanks, Shelbo!

Jeni G said...

just checking up on you guys! glad to see that life is fun...and i like your bump. :)