We signed Aidan up for a water readiness class. I thought it would be a fun mom and me thing before the baby is here, plus I want Aidan to get more comfortable in the water. However, after I went to the first week with him, I discovered that there was more lifting, pulling, tugging, and kicking than I realized. So now, it's a Daddy and Aidan swim class! I snuck in a camera and got some cute pictures:
Here they are listening to the teacher:
Here, Mike is about to lift Aidan up. (They are doing the Hokey Pokey and it's the part about your whole self in and out.)

And here, Aidan is "swimming" to the edge of the pool. (I was going to make a comment about how buff my hubby is, but he told me not to, so I'm not. But know I'm thinking it!)

1 comment:
I like how Mike and Aidan sit so far apart it is evident one of them smells. I vote for Michael.
Post a Comment