Saturday, October 8, 2011

Backyard

Sorry I've been so remiss lately. I have about 7 posts to put up, so hopefully I'll catch up here soon!

This one is a catch-up from WAY back in the spring and summer. Remember this post when we had our trees cut down and the stumps ground out? Well, it left big piles of dirt mixed with ground-up tree. Like so:

+


They warned us not to shovel it back in or we would get mushrooms, so I worked some over the summer on digging it out. But I'm pregnant and weak, so it was slow going. Then, Mike finished the deck, and Mr. Muscles totally stood me up! In about 2 Saturdays, he had shoveled out ALL of the piles, dumped in about 60 new bags of sod to fill the holes, and planted new grass seed.


Now our backyard finally has grass everywhere! It looks great!

No comments: