Sunday, February 8, 2009

Preggo Pix

Several family members have asked for pregnant pictures. I think they just want to laugh at me. :) Anyway, here they are.



I am wearing maternity clothes in these pictures, and I think they make me look a little smaller. (The pictures I took in non-maternity clothes make me look HUGE, so I'm not putting those up.)


So what do you think? If you passed me in the street and didn't know I was pregnant, would you:
a) just think I needed to work out a little more
b) wonder if I was pregnant but be scared to ask
c) come up and ask when I was due

9 comments:

Emily said...

well... I dunno. Cuz I know that you're preggers. And I know when you're due. And I know you can't work out too much right now.. Cute pix! :)

Tanya said...

You aren't even showing yet, so what's the big problem, I have been asked if I was pregnant several times in the past year, but it isn't true

Spencer said...

I would maybe wonder if you were preggers, but be afraid to ask.

We have not seen you. In. A. Long. Time.

Come to our house and play. You and Miguel can sleep on the couch for two weeks before we even have to tell management that you're here!

Eric said...

looking good ;)

Jennifer said...

I'd think you would need to work out a little bit more. But, if I had been pregnant myself and knew more about maternity clothes, I might think you're pregnant, but still not ask you the stranger when you are due.

LaRae said...

That's a cute top. Very stylish. Lots of girls who aren't pregnant wear those high-waisted shirts. I don't know if you'd look pregnant yet. But I definitely wouldn't ask you if you were pregnant.

Lisa Merkley said...

I wouldn't ask if you were preggers either. That's just a loaded question because either you aren't and people just think you are fat or you are and you just feel fat.

Cute cute

Tyler Waterfall said...

Michelle, congratulations! I was so excited to hear your great news. I'll keep checking back for updates!
Amy

Emily said...

I like your socks.