Saturday, February 14, 2009

What about now?


What's the verdict now? (This was also taken after Mike and I went out for dinner for Valentine's Day, so I felt very full! I think I look it, too!)

7 comments:

Eric said...

Natalie and Evelyn say: "Take good care of our cousin!" In fact, they get a turn typing:

natalie evvvvvvrrrrrrrr lllllyyyyyn

evxeqssssssssssssnsnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnnsnnnsnsnsnssx

LaRae said...

The red looks very Valentine-ish! (Is that a word?) Yes, you are getting more pregnant looking.

Emily said...

cutie patootie! yay for stetzon getting a lot of warmth in his little cocoon.

LaRae said...

So is his name really Stetson or Stetzon? Which way are you spelling it? Or is this the name you are using until you actually come to a name you both agree on, and/or your method of keeping the real name a secret until he is born?

jessica said...

You are are such a cute prego person. I'm so happy for you!!

Michelle said...

Mom, we are NOT naming him either spelling of that horrible name! It's just our filler name until after he's born and we decide on a REAL name and tell everyone. But it's fun to call him that now, especially when you spell it with a z. :)

Carrie said...

Congratulations Michelle, I obviously haven't been checking my friends blogs that often because I was quite surprised to find you were pregnant. When you due? Btw we are expecting in April.