I know, I haven't updated in forever! (I've been very tired, and we've had guests staying in our computer room, which limits access. But no excuse is a good excuse.) I'm so sorry, especially since I'm pretty sure all of my out of town friends and family members were hoping for more pictures of Aidan. Well, here you go! This is not all, by any means, so look for more to come. But for now, here's some of my favorite pictures of the kid. As a proud mommy I can honestly say that my kid is the cutest kid ever! :)
(Mike says this last one makes him look like E.T. True, but I love it anyway!!!)
SOO cute! Thanks for posting, Shelle! By the time I actually get to meet him, he'll be at least a year and a half old . .. so keep showing my pictures while you still can! Love him already. =)
He looks so much like Mike in the first picture. And he has the chicken arms and legs. You'll have to document when he gets some curvature in those little calves. Cute. I can't wait to meet him.
And since I have been one of those guests in the guest room, I have seen Aidan in person. I can attest to the fact that he is adorable! It is amazing (well, not really, when you consider Heavenly Father's plan that children are sent to families to be loved and cared for) how quickly we learn to love and adore our little ones! Hope he continues to grow and lets you get some sleep.
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
7 comments:
SOO cute! Thanks for posting, Shelle! By the time I actually get to meet him, he'll be at least a year and a half old . .. so keep showing my pictures while you still can! Love him already. =)
Does he sleep in that praying position? That's funny. He's a cute kid. I don't know when we'll get to see him, though!
he is soooo darn cute! My goodness! Hope you 're getting some rest!
E.T. was cute!!! I love it when babies curl up like that and get all snuggly! You cute mom!
He looks so much like Mike in the first picture. And he has the chicken arms and legs. You'll have to document when he gets some curvature in those little calves. Cute. I can't wait to meet him.
And since I have been one of those guests in the guest room, I have seen Aidan in person. I can attest to the fact that he is adorable! It is amazing (well, not really, when you consider Heavenly Father's plan that children are sent to families to be loved and cared for) how quickly we learn to love and adore our little ones! Hope he continues to grow and lets you get some sleep.
We want videos! We want videos!
Post a Comment