Thursday, June 4, 2009

Introducing...

Aidan Blake Steele

Born June 2, 2009
7 lbs 13 3/4 oz.
20 1/2 inches long

Mike's a very proud daddy!


Mommy adores her little angel!


Look at my long fingers and perfect toes! Don't I look like a little frog in my car seat?

Welcome to the world, Aidan!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle, he's adorable! Congrats!

Lisa Merkley said...

Wow! He's got a lot more pudge than any of my babies. He's got fat cheeks already. The better to kiss him on.

Also, I've noticed the frog phenomenon with all of my babies. Sarah still sleeps like a frog sometimes. It's just the way their joints work, but cute nonetheless.

Congrats. Call me anytime. Or email me and I'll call you with my minutes.

Spencer said...

Hooray for babies!

Whitney sleeps like a frog, too.

Jennifer said...

What a cutie! (For those that didn't know, it was me that guessed his name in that guessing game during sibchat a while back! :))

Audrey Seymour said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute!did everything go well? details details details??????????

Jon said...

ribit....j/k congrats you guys! I'm so excited for ya'll

Ann Michelle said...

Michelle,
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see him. Hope you are doing well also.

Tanya said...

Congrats, call me if you need any help

Whitney said...

He's so cute! I'm happy for you guys!

Nicole said...

Congrats Michelle!

LaRae said...

I get to come out and see him!! Yay! Oh, I guess I'll visit with you and Mike also. j/k I'm excited to see all of you. Congratulations and I'm glad he is here! He is wonderful!

Heidi said...

Aww... tender! I'm glad that technology makes it easy to see pictures of Aidan so soon after he was born!

jessica said...

Michelle, I am soooo happy for you guys! You will be awesome parents!!! What a cutie pie!

Spencer said...

We wanna see more pics of the child!!!!