Thursday, June 25, 2009

Videos and More Pictures

I've never put videos in before, so I hope these work! As per Spencer's request, here are some videos of the kid.

In this first one, Aidan is snoring. It is really darling, but very quiet. Let me know if you can even hear it or not.




In this next one, Aidan is just wiggling around. Nothing special, but he's so cute!



And then here are some more pictures. Just because I like my kid. What a mom I am!





7 comments:

Eggfam said...

LOL I cannot believe he snores! That is too funny! He's also so big already! BTW -- Addie calls McKay Aidan. She does it so much I catch myself doing it sometimes, too!

Lisa Merkley said...

I love the first picture with the light shining. That's cool.

And cute spit rags. :)

Jennifer said...

you need to add 'mother' to your profile blurb

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer said...

YAY! Thanks. We really liked the videos! Why does he have things on his hands? I assume they're so he won't scratch himself, but why would that be a problem if his nails are trimmed? Do all babies go through a stage where they're so wiggly that they scratch no matter how long their nails are?

Lisa Merkley said...

Actually, Spencer, their nails are paper thin and they are still connected to the nail bed at the finger tips. So cutting them often times cuts their skin too. And those paper thin nails scratch everything, even when they are short.

LaRae said...

Love the snoring. He's so cute. Hope he continues to grow, but not too fast!