Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Longer Out Than In




Today marks the day that Aidan has been out in the world longer than he was in. (It doesn't possibly seem like I was pregnant for as long as Aidan has been born, but I guess I must have been!)
Welcome to the world, beautiful baby boy! We're so glad you're here!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmm... I notice that he's not wearing clothes in half of those pictures! I promise, we really do dress our kid! He's just so cute after a bath (or a blowout!) that I tend to grab the camera then and capture the little chubby naked rolls.

Emily said...

Yes... at first I thought the first one was nudity!

Whitney said...

At first I thought that "Longer Out Than In" referred to his clothing -- he's out of them more often than he's in them, judging by the pictures.

jessica said...

He has such fun expressions!

Jennifer said...

At first I thought the title was showing comparison of the pictures: longer body out of clothes than in; longer hair without a hat than with a hat (or at least longer seen), etc.

LaRae said...

What a precious baby boy!