Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've Got a Feeling...

You know that song by the Black Eyed Peas?



(The real video is not appropriate, so here's a spoof version about those people that are obsessed with changing their profile pictures.) Anyway, if you change the word "night" to "day," you have the line that's been running through my head all morning.

It could have something to do with the fact that my whole house is clean, scrubbed, dusted, vacuumed, and polished, plus all the laundry is washed, folded, and put away, and the menu and grocery list are all made. All of that at THE SAME TIME!!! (Which never happens around here. And if it happens regularly at your house, keep it to yourself so we can stay friends. :)

Who knows? But I think today really might be a good good day!

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Today was a pretty good day for me, too. I already had an interview scheduled this morning before I even went to work, and I got everything done on time.

Emily said...

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me, too. Luke learned a bit more about staying awake during the daytime, so after peeing all over himself at night, he went to bed and slept pretty well!

Lisa Merkley said...

Today is trying to be a good day for me...