Babes got his front teeth in, and now the teeth on either side of that are budding, too! This makes a total of 6... anybody else wonder if he'll have a full set before he turns 1?
Hooray for Emily for answering the question. I was wondering about this again today!! :) And Emma has 8 teeth--four top and four bottom. I am also wondering if she will have the entire set by the time she is one. She is likely to have all of her teeth before she ever decides to crawl. :)
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
3 comments:
As Jon says, "Time to stop boob feeding!" :) He's a cutie.
p.s. we just saw on the cd for mulan that it is "we are men"
Hooray for Emily for answering the question. I was wondering about this again today!! :) And Emma has 8 teeth--four top and four bottom. I am also wondering if she will have the entire set by the time she is one. She is likely to have all of her teeth before she ever decides to crawl. :)
Post a Comment