It's official. I know what Aidan will be when he grows up.
When he's 8, he will be the boy on the playground that chases all of the girls.
When he's 18, he will be the young track star, like his dad.
When he's 28, he will be the town's ambulance chaser.
And how do I know all this? Because my kid's a chaser!
If I leave him in the bedroom and run to do something in the bathroom, it takes about 30 seconds before he's in the bathroom with me.
When I sweep or mop, I have to put him in his swing or he will chase the broom or mop.
When I vacuum, I regularly have to move him out of the way because he follows me around.
When I do laundry, he crawls back and forth from the laundry room to the living room as I unload the clothes and fold them.
When I do an exercise video at home, I have to be constantly moving around the living room because he comes after me, determined to untie my shoelaces!
And when I play with him, one of his favorite games ever is to chase me across the room.
It's official, folks - I have a chaser!
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
6 comments:
What is that "something" in the bathroom?
He better be careful 'cause Sarah will chase him first. Squish his cheeks for me.
Blow-drying my hair, Mike. Get your mind out of the gutter!
You could have named him Chaser, you know. I'm sure a name like that would be wildly popular in Utah, for instance.
*blech*
Or Tracker. Or Trek, like a kid in my fourth-grade class.
Or Champ, just like the people at the TC thought Jon and Emily should name their kid.
Post a Comment