Friday, April 30, 2010

Squee!!!

It's official: I have a plane ticket!

In 2 weeks, I will be going to visit my sister Lisa in Washington. I haven't seen Lisa since my brother Spencer got married 2 years ago. I haven't seen her 2 sons since then, either, and I've never even MET her daughter! (I don't even remember when was the last time I saw her husband Eric...) Likewise, she's never met my son.

Yes, Lisa, this picture is from the last time I saw you and Tyler. Does that tell you how long it's been?!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! :)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun for you guys! How long will you be there?

Michelle said...

Almost a week

Tanya said...

You get to see the new house before the rest of us

Heidi said...

Congrats on making your goal!! I bet there will be a lot of fun and giggling going on! :D

Lisa Merkley said...

Giggling? Who us?

That was a LONG time ago!

Emily said...

Be sure you watch the BBC P&P! It's tradition!b

Emily said...

...That was Jon trying to say, "Boo." But he secretly loves it. I came home today and he was watching "Journey to the Center of the Earth..." and the actors looked very BBCish, if you know what era I mean...