Okay, so they aren't really stealth. But they show how my kid likes to grab things!
Mike loves to play with Aidan and the camera, mainly because Aidan likes to grab it.
This video was supposed to see if we could capture Aidan's raspberries (his favorite noise lately), but instead it showed him stealing the rag. Watch carefully at the end - it's a very smooth steal! :) And then his face after he gets it - HA! So triumphant!
And okay, this video has nothing to do with stealth OR grabbing. But it shows how well Aidan can crawl now!
2 comments:
i love that last video. it's like wild life video or something.
I love the video of him stealing the rag. Classic . . . and super cute!! :) I wish my Em would decide to crawl. Now, I am sure once she is up and going, I will be hoping for a stationary baby once again. However, right now I just feel like she is behind the curve. :)
Post a Comment